HCIM Release 2015(EN)
- 1 Release 2015
- 2 Health and care information models release 2015
- 3 Special information models
The following summary shows which HCIM's are part of this publication, including the version numbers.
More information on Release 2015 is available in Dutch:
Health and care information models release 2015
group: Administrative, number: 6
group: Basic elements, number: 1
group: Medical, number: 23
group: Medication, number: 4
group: Nursing, number: 43
group: Patient, number: 10
Special information models
A number of data elements are implicitly present in each information model and are therefore not explicitly specified in the HCIM. These are concepts that are of a more technical nature, often have little or no clinical relevance, but for the sake of clarity and readability of the data are necessary. The basic elements at each HCIM are:
- Subject: The person to whom the information relates. Often this will be the patient, but for example, in small children it may be information about the parent or caregiver.
- Source of information: The person who provided the information and ensures the correctness of it. This is not always a healthcare professional who enters the data in the information system, but it may also be the patient or another person, such as a parent, caretaker or guardian.
- Author: The person who has recorded the information. Depending on the information system in which the data is recorded, this may be the patient, a contact person or the healthcare professional.
- Identification number: The number that identifies the instantiation of the HCIM (worldwide) uniquely. The number is composed of an identification of the issuer organization and a unique number assigned by this organization
- DateTime : The date and possibly the time at which the event relates to the information. This is the medically relevant date and time.
A more detailed explanation of the basic elements can be found in Architecture Document Volume 1, paragraph 3.8 .