HCIM Prerelease 2022-1(EN)
- 1 Prerelease 2022-1
- 2 Health and care information models prerelease 2022-1
- 2.1 group: Administrative, count: 8
- 2.2 group: Clinical context, count: 29
- 2.3 group: Measurements, count: 15
- 2.4 group: Medication, count: 7
- 2.5 group: Partial information models, count: 8
- 2.6 group: Patient context, count: 18
- 2.7 group: Process patterns, count: 2
- 2.8 group: Scales en screening tools, count: 15
- 2.9 group: Selfcare, count: 10
- 2.10 group: Treatment, count: 7
- 3 New information models in prerelease 2022-1
- 4 Errata prerelease 2022-1
- 5 Special information models
- 6 Downloads
- 7 Additional information
This is a prerelease. More information about prereleases and releases you can find here.
The following summary shows which hcim's are part of this release, including the version numbers.
More information on prerelease 2022-1 you can find in the ReleaseNotes 2022 (in Dutch) and in the sections below.
Health and care information models prerelease 2022-1
group: Administrative, count: 8
group: Clinical context, count: 29
group: Measurements, count: 15
group: Medication, count: 7
group: Partial information models, count: 8
group: Patient context, count: 18
group: Process patterns, count: 2
group: Scales en screening tools, count: 15
group: Selfcare, count: 10
group: Treatment, count: 7
New information models in prerelease 2022-1
In prerelease 2022-1 a number of new information models are added to the national set of HCIM's.
In addition, a new type of information model has been introduced, the process pattern information model. More on this in the section below:
Errata prerelease 2022-1
After the publication of prerelease 2022-1, the following errors in the release came to light.
|Information model:||Signaling-v1.0||Subject:||Codelist PhaseNameCodelist contains wrong SNOMED CT codes|
|The codelist PhaseNameCodelist should be replaced by the following codelist:
|Information model:||MedicationAgreement-v2.0 , | AdministrationAgreement-v2.0||Subject:||MedicationAgreementReasonCodeList and AdministrationAgreementReasonModificationOrDiscontinuationCodelist contain a wrong SNOMED CT code|
|The code: 160161000146108 should be replaced by: 180011000146107 |Double registration of medication treatment|.|
When using prepublication 2022-1, the solutions mentioned for these errors must be applied.
The solutions of these issues will be included in the next (pre)release.
Special information models
Partial information models
To enable reuse of information patterns, which do not themselves describe a complete (care) concept, partial information models (substructures) have been defined and applied.
Unlike complete HCIM’s, partial information models are never used independently, but always included (inclusion) in the model of a complete HCIM.
See Architecture Document Volume 1 for more information on this.
Partial information models can be identified by the prefix "nl.zorg.part" in the HCIM name.
Templates for HCIM's
As of publication 2020, templates will be used where possible as design patterns for the development of new HCIM's.
More information about these templates can be found on the special wiki page on this topic. This page is also accessible via the main menu on the left of this page.
HCIMs model the information of clinical concepts. They describe those elements of the clinical concept that are relevant to almost all use cases.
When using HCIMs in information standards in particular, the need often arises to add additional information that in itself does not describe an aspect of the clinical concept, but rather forms part of the (often more administrative or logistical) process in which the clinical concept is used and which is described in the information standard.
Process pattern information models have been created to meet the above-mentioned need within the present methodology.
More information about process pattern information models is available on this page.
At the bottom of each HCIM wikipage you can find links to download the HCIM information in PDF of XLSX format.
It is also possible to download the whole set of HCIM's of this release in one file as PDF(50 MB), XLSX or XMI. The last file also contains valuelist in XML format.
- Starting from prepublication 2018-1, LOINC and SNOMED CT terms are displayed in Dutch wikipages in Dutch and in English wikipages in English, if an official translation is available.
- Attention! This prerelease contains newly created SNOMED CT codes. These codes are not yet included in the current SNOMED CT release at the time of publication. As a result, these codes are incorrectly referred to as 'unknown code'.
- This will be resolved after the new SNOMED CT release.
- A section has been added to each HCIM wikipage indicating which other HCIM's the building block refers to and in which other HCIM's the HCIM is used.